[Farmall] funnels and cans

Bigdog dbigdog at columbus.rr.com
Wed Dec 29 11:22:58 PST 2004

Bob,
    You can order them online:

http://www.usahardware.com/inet/shop/item/04250/icn/20-146670/behrens/tf123.htm

Bigdog
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bob Currie
  To: farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 1:26 PM
  Subject: [Farmall] funnels and cans

  Behrens, Inc., is a company in Winona, MN that manufactures all kinds of
  tin products for farm and industrial use. Pail, pans, cans, funnels, and so
  forth. There are no retail outlets that I can find in northern CA that
  carry their products, and they won't sell directly from their plant. Are
  any of you familiar with them, and know where I can specifically pick up a
  TF-123  lock-on tractor funnel? I'll be in the Madison, WI area for the
  winter convention and could go shopping if there is a place in that area
  which carries their products. My guess is that the lady who runs Windmill
  Farm there in Brooklyn, WI would probably know about these kinds of things!

  bobcurrie
  greenwood, CA