[AT] Ford "N" sleeves - EZ Outs

charles bridges bridgescharles at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 29 09:05:11 PST 2004

A little variation to Louis's method is to lay a flat washer the same size
as the broken stud over it and weld the inside of the washer to the stud.
Then, weld a nut to the flat washer, let it cool and back it out.  The
washer protects the part the stud is into and gives a little more surface to
weld to.  I'm one of those guys that needs all the help he can get.

charles