[AT] Just testing

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Dec 28 15:57:15 PST 2004

> Good afternoon Cecil---- not sure when you sent this but it arrived at my
> inbox at 4:30 PM today.  The last few days our mid day temperatures have
> been running about 60 degrees F.  overnight lows in the 40s.

	It took about a day and a half, H.L.  I was OK for a couple days
and then it slowed down again. Oh well, it's one of those things.

	You are lucky with the temperatures. It was 12 above zero here both
yesterday and today. Warms up nice though as it was up to 17 above by 2:00PM.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson