[AT] Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Dec 28 07:54:06 PST 2004

Hi Cecil,

I thought of you yesterday.  I was on I-81 somewhere between Hagerstown MD
and Winchester Va when I passed an old fire truck.  You could see where the
letters for the town of Towson had been removed ( I think it was Towson. One
of the towns in the DC Baltimore area) and some one had written "Runs" on
the window.  It was stripped of any hose or other accessories.

The guy driving it had on a firemans coat but he also had a woman and maybe
another person in the cab.  It looked like they had on firemen coats too.
He was cruising south at about 55.  I was doing closer to 80 so I didn't get
too good a look.  I did see a Mack emblem in the grille and there was a car
following him.

Charlie