[AJD] Ammeter Question

wb5cys wb5cys at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 28 06:58:05 PST 2004

I should have said amp gauge.  The amp gauge on my tractor does not seem to
deflect at all.  I verified that my electrical system is charging, but I
just don't see any movement from the amp gauge.  The tractor has been
converted to 12V and a new gauge was installed.

Is there an easy way to verify a working amp gauge?

Thanks!

Cal B.