[AT] Ford "N" sleeves - EZ Outs

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Dec 28 04:38:08 PST 2004

	I'm a long way from expert at any of this mechanics business
but can tell you I have the EZ Outs all figured out.

	When trying to install a 3 point hitch on my WD-45 a number of
years ago, I broke off two 3/4" studs in blind holes on the bottom of
the main rear housing. I ended up reversing the head on a bench drill
press so I could drill straight up into the studs by placing the drill
press on the concrete floor under the tractor and carefully center
punching the broken studs. After I had drilled consecutively larger
holes in the broken studs right down to where I could see threads on
one side and the studs were a little loose in the hole, an EZ Out was
finally able to take them out. I could have used my fingers, of course,
but up to that point I had never had any success with an EZ Out and
figured it was time to give them another try.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson