[AJD] JD Parts CD on Ebay-COPIES

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Dec 27 23:38:27 PST 2004

The CD's Dean referenced a few days ago, well I emailed the seller asking if they were original or copies
Surprise surprise, no answer. Guess that's answer enough huh?
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!