[Farmall] Re: Farmall Digest, Vol 8, Issue 25

David McDonald jswords at mcn.net
Mon Dec 27 21:57:27 PST 2004

Dear Randy and list

Sorry not sure what you are asking.

May guess is that you are talking about the cylinders on the DU-AL?

If so I do not know.  But was told by one person that looked at the loader
that it  lowered by gravity (single acting?) and by another that it had
down presser (double acting?)

They do have two connections on each cylinder.

With two connections does that mean they are double acting?

But what I was wondering about was how to go from the Super MTA's
Lift-All system to the loaders control values.  I have two values one
will control the bucket and one will control the arms - four hose that go
to the pipes for the bucket and arms.  But on the values
there is an in and an out hole that must be where  hoses go to the
Lift-All system but where?

 From the pictures seen in Operator's Manual I seem to have all the
normal piping
and hoses plus hydraulic power steering.

Thanks for any help you might be able to give.

later
david

--
David McDonald                  Collector of Japanese Swords and Old Iron
PO Box 265                      WEB page - http://www.montanairon.com
Sidney MT  59270                email - jswords at mcn.net
406-482-3243  evenings          I do tsukamaki (wrapping of sword hilts)

Owner of White IH Cub & Super A Farmall, IH 100 & 130, 140, AC G
McD type M, Monitor, Frost King and other stationary engines.