[AT] Ford "N" sleeves

ROBBRUT at aol.com ROBBRUT at aol.com
Mon Dec 27 19:37:56 PST 2004

My Easy-out average is .500 over the past 40, no 50 years, but it hovered
around .000 for the first 20.

It began to improve as my patience did, and I began spending more prep time
before inserting the accursed device.

By prep I mean using everything else which might loosen, lube, etc, and then
to make sure that the hole drilled for the E-O was centered to the best of my
ability and also drilled parallel to the centerline.

Recently, my success rate is close to 100% (but then again, another factor is
that I don't even try one in situations where my experiance tells me it's a
waste of time !)

Bruce Thompson