[AJD] JD Parts CD on Ebay

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Dec 27 19:37:46 PST 2004

$400 is probably a current market value for the original CD
and although pricey if you disregard what it sold for originally (and that's looong gone) then it's a steal for what's contained on it. See Dean's earlier post, over $1400 of manuals.
I know ebay frowns on the after the fact offers as I'm sure they dont' like being cut out of the loop but also and most importantly, a lot of the fraud is instituted this way. If you buy into it and the deal goes sour you are left with absolutely no recourse so that's a good enough reason right there to stay away.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!