[AJD] JD A s/n 607821Piston Pin Bushing Troubles

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 21:32:20 PST 2004

Bruce, Greg and Merle,

  Thanks for the pin advice.  I am planning on heading
to the machine shop after work on Wednesday morning
with a D2 head,  I guess I will take the rods and pins
with me too.

   I am going to have to ad a wrist pin reamer to my
shop wish list (I am shopping for a valve seat grinder
and valve grinder)  I'm going to have to add another
10 feet to the shop plans if I add too many more
tools...

                        Chris