[Farmall] ROLLAG OR OTHER SHOW

Bob Currie tractors at foothill.net
Mon Dec 27 20:32:18 PST 2004

Frank,
We have a great show out here in Tulare, CA every April. It is the largest
in California with about 700 tractors. They also have a very large crafts
tent, flea market, auction of old junk, tractor pulls, great Saturday night
steak dinner with entertainment, and a hugh quilt show in the pavilion
building.  The California Antique Farm Equipment Show, April  15, 16 &
17th, 2005.

bobcurrie