[AJD] can I use the 820 exaust valve in my D?

Eric LaCruze ericlacruze at comcast.net
Mon Dec 27 16:16:08 PST 2004

I asked my cousin exactly what he did, here's his response.

Eric

----

Eric,  I had a set of valves from a later model D cut down to use in my
'28 D.  I don't remember off hand what the serial # break is,but the
later d valves have about a 1" or 1.5" longer stem but are otherwise
dimensionally the same.   The original shorter valves for the '28 are
(or were) still available from deere, but you can find a nice used set
of the later ones for a fraction of the price.