[Farmall] ROLLAG OR OTHER SHOW

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Mon Dec 27 13:22:41 PST 2004

My wife and I would like to attend a big show this coming year.  She is not
into tractors or old engines. She would be interesting in the old village /
crafts, ETC.  We would need to fly to get to Rollag so we could fly most
any where for the same trouble / expense so what do you recommend?

Thanks

Frank

  Frank DeWitt

  Light plant WEB page
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>http://www.oldengine.org/members/<http://www.oldengine.org/members/frank>frank
  Mechanical Design      mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
  LBP  INC.              Phone:  585 624 3052
  2365 Cox Rd.           Fax     585 624 1038
  Bloomfield NY 14469    Web   http://www.lbpinc.com