[AT] Ferguson Model 40 parts?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Dec 27 14:34:51 PST 2004

I have an antique tractor friend looking for some grill parts for a Ferguson
Model 40 built in the 1956 to 1957 time frame. I'm not familiar with this
tractor at all but hopefully someone on the list can be of help. The part
numbers he is looking for are:

182919M91 R/H Screen
182920M91 L/H Screen
182922M91 Center Grill

He is aware there is someone making Reproduction grills but they are very
pricey, I believe he mentioned something like $475, and the freight to the
West Coast is also an issue at that price.  He is looking for some NOS or
excellent used ones as an alternative to the reproduction pieces. Or any
lower cost alternative Reproduction sources.

Anyone with any sources of potential help?

Thanks in advance!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door