[AT] Ford "N" sleeves

Chuck Saunders csaunders at bluevalleyk12.org
Mon Dec 27 11:00:10 PST 2004

Hey Ron,
I didn't say I took it there first <G>, after I had my fun I was glad to
entertain them with my skills.  When I do my 9n do you think I will take
it to them 1st? Of course not, but i won't try the weld trick either.

I am getting a big head though. The other day I actually got a broken
rusted in bolt out with an E-Z-Out. Normally I just drill the hole break
off the E-Z-Out and start looking for a new part.

Who knows what the new year holds
Chuck Saunders
Kansas City, MO