[AT] Ford "N" sleeves

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Mon Dec 27 06:14:58 PST 2004

    Mike, it didn't work for me last week. I had the blower all
mounted and ready to go and the dozer gassed and ready and it
still snowed 23 inche here.
    As far as welding the bead in the sleeves, AWS 6013 rod with
an AC welder set at about 90 amps should do the trick. Just run
a flat bead the full length about 90 to 120 degrees apart.

                Gene