[Steam-engine] Wachs Type R

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Dec 27 05:43:23 PST 2004

I've copied and pasted the following questions (from me) to the President of
the Wach's Company.  To date I have not been contacted by the person he gave
my project to.  Maybe it would help to have someone else contact him also.

Francis I got your catalog of manuals, but as luck would have it, we already
have the manual you list.  Thanks much!!

Here's the correspondence from the president and myself:

I'm sorry that you have not received any information.  The person to
whom I forwarded the responsibility let it drop through the cracks.  I
will follow up when I return.  I am currently in England on business and
will return on Sunday.
Rodger Soeldner