[AT] Ford "N" sleeves

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Dec 26 14:16:07 PST 2004

Thanks, Bo. Gene Dotson suggested the same thing, and I think I will
give it a try, as I certainly have nothing to lose.

Question: can I get away with using my wire welder, or should I go with
the stick welder? And if I go with stick, what kind of rod would I use?
(I am not much of a welder, so this will be a real challenge!)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who
are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it. -Mark Twain,
author and humorist (1835-1910)