[AJD] JD Vintage Tractor Parts Catalog CD's on eBay

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sat Dec 25 14:06:10 PST 2004

Tommy,
	I might be involved in something bogus.  I sure hope not.  I emailed
the party and asked if the item had been shipped.  It came as no
surprise to me that the answer was "no".  Usual apologies with being out
of town for the holiday, etc. and the item would ship priority mail on
Monday.  Interesting?  I guess so.  I was thinking maybe the current
auction would be withdrawn after my query.  So far that is not the case.
  I just can't imagine anyone having two of these to auction so close
together, but stranger things can happen.  The auction I participated in
had a photo of the CD.  The current one does not.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA