[AT] Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS

CBear81438 at aol.com CBear81438 at aol.com
Sat Dec 25 05:57:43 PST 2004

Merry Christmas to everyone on the list.

I had to opportunity to see how many friends I had on this list back in
January when I brought the Fire Truck halfway across the United  States.

It is still sitting out here.  It will be transformed into a winch
truck/tractor puller over the next few months.   Right now, a 24 ft  tilt bed is being
installed on another auction bargain and is being transformed  into a tractor
retreiver..    Sounds like a breed of  dog..........   Might be a good breed
for us old tractor  lovers....

I think that the reason we all love these old tractors is that we can work
on them ourselves.
There is that satisfaction of being able to do one's own work...

  I have run across problems with my "new" vehicles and tractors and  the
problems take about 2 days to solve, and are usually an electrical
problem........    This seems to be the norm on anything that  gets to be 10 years old.....
 I have decided that with the limited use that  my equipment gets, a
non-electrical type of truck or tractor is worth much more  than one of the new
fangled electronic fuel injected, fuel squeezing headaches,  being built now.

Oh well, this is starting to be a ramble, and it was just a note to wish  all
of you a Merry Christmas and to thank you for letting me be a part of  your
lives.  It has been a fun and enjoyable year.

Cecil Bearden
Cecil in OK