[AT] Interesting casket

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 11:08:57 PST 2004

Last night we were talking about our little dog  Puff who was more like a
small child than a dog. I spent a whole day out in the  shop making her a casket.
It was Mahogany and tears.
My wife asked me  if I would make one for her like that and I told her that
one was enough I cried  the whole time that I was making it and she wan't even
gone yet. she passed on a  few days later and I cried for a week it was like
loosing a child and I hope  that I never have that again its just to hard on an
old person.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361