[AJD] can I use the 820 exaust valve in my D?

Kropelin kropelin at netonecom.net
Thu Dec 23 20:10:36 PST 2004

Dee, Duane,John,

Thanks for your response.

The D'S valve is quite large: head diameter is1-3/4 in in dia.
                                                 Stem Dia is          .621
in
                                                  Overall length     8-3/4
in.
                                                   Face angle         30
degrees

I agree that the 820 valves are a bit small.

Would anyone know if John Deere has a chart of the valve specs?

cross ref to part number?

That way it would be easier to look up interchanges of parts!

thanks Kevin