[AJD] DB1234

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Dec 23 22:37:12 PST 2004

Keep in mind that SM2004 does not cover the 1939 and 1940 B's. The earliest
version of sm2004 covers B tractors starting at serial number 96000.  At
this moment in time I don't remember if the reprint from JD for SM2004 may
have started at an even later serial number. There is a difference between
the early original versions and the final SM2004 that is currently being
reprinted or put on CD.  All my books are put away at the moment or I would
compare them for you. I'll see if I can find some time during the holidays
to locate them and compile a report.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door