[AJD] DB1234

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Dec 23 22:26:07 PST 2004

Hans:

Just order all the parts catalogs that were on the original DB1293 and have
them burn you a copy. Just prepared to write a check for over $1400.00. I
can provide a list of those catalogs on the CD if you really want to do it!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com