[AJD] can I use the 820 exaust valve in my D?

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Thu Dec 23 19:55:05 PST 2004

Well I am getting into this a little late , but I have an old valve I took
out of a 35 D on my desk here in front of me
and it measures about 2 3/4 dia 8 7/8 long and  0617 dia
now this valve is strictly a paperweight as it is plenty used up! But it
does not sound to me like your 820 valves will work?
Now in the past I have found a couple fellas that advertise in GM and Two
Cyl's have had used valves. If not just be thankful you are working on a two
cyl  it could be a V8??
Dee