[AT] Interesting casket

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu Dec 23 15:57:55 PST 2004

> Not very often would a casket be considered on topic for this list but I
> think this news item might be of interest to some old tractor enthusiasts.
> Its the first I have seen like it. Might just start a new trend.
> http://www.farmshow.com/issues/28/05/280508.asp
>
> Ralph in Sask.

	I don't imagine that too many of us who paint our stuff with
paint brushes would go the $500 scoots for a fancy paint job. I think
it could be done for about $40 with spray cans, Ralph. grins
Other than that it is a helluva nice looking casket.

	(Sorry, Ralph, I couldn't help myself.)

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson