[AT] International TD-6 injector

ERNST BORCHERT eb3 at shelby.net
Thu Dec 23 13:45:18 PST 2004

	The mystery is solved. I was finally able to get the number one
injector out and found a half of a half spherical piece of metal down in
the injector well. It might have been part of an injector, but not the
one I took out. It must have moved around and sometimes blocked the
spray and finally got lodged in the hole in the well. I took it out with
a pair of needle nose pliers and put the injector back in. It seems to
run on all four now. It is too wet to really try it out, but I think the
missing problem is solved.
Thanks for all you help and have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year.