[AT] Interesting casket

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Dec 23 16:13:50 PST 2004

Ralph:

Vely Intelesting!  I wonder what a JD Green casket would look like with a
Yellow stripe?  Yellow silk cushions, etc. Hmmmm!   And a tractor steering
wheel and a hand clutch in the hands.  Food for thought!  Probably could get
the decals and paint ordered in advance!  :-) What model number could be
used???  A Waterloo Boy.  An apt description!

I like this family's respect for their father!  The heck with protocol! Had
to drive the "Politically Correct" crowd crazy!  And that is good!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com