[AJD] DB1234

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Dec 23 11:10:18 PST 2004

Karl:

I wish I had the Adobe software to generate PDF files. I need it and am too
cheap to buy it. I'm just using version 6.0 Adobe Acrobat Reader. The INDEX
file I'm using to get the inventory of the Parts Catalog disks is included
right with the original PC CD's.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door