[AJD] Looking downstream - Heat

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Wed Dec 22 15:08:19 PST 2004

Frank -

Thanks for the two hammer persuasion tip.  I've settled on the smaller, portable oxy-
act torch... should suit my immediate needs just fine.  I went to the eBay auction
you pointed me to and was astounded at at the low price of that rig.  Of course the
bidding had ended.  I've still got to check out the bottle refill situation as you and
Duane recommended.

Got the MAPP gas today but haven't been able to get near the B today.  Some of
your weather has arrived here... yesterday's high temp was 71º and today we barely
crawled to 37º.  Supposed to see the teens tonight... rare in these parts.

Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624