[AJD] Looking downstream - Heat

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Wed Dec 22 15:08:17 PST 2004

Bus Driver -

Thanks for sharing your technique... sounds like it will work well with Frank's two
hammer suggestion.  I took your earlier suggestion and got some MAPP gas to try
on the nuts & bolts holding the #5 mower to the B.  Will let you know the results
when the weather warms up enough to give it a try.

Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624