[AJD] Runaway FlyWheel @ County Fair

wjohnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Wed Dec 22 14:23:31 PST 2004

It died before I had enough sense to back away from it with a terrible
shudder.  After the event, I contacted the previous owner and he says" oh
yeah, I forgot to tell you my son cracked the hub on that thing trying to
get it tight.  Well, I don't know if its cracked or not as its been under
water since that day.
Merle