[AJD] 420 crawler values

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 14:14:59 PST 2004

It's only 100 miles or so from my cousin.  He just wants to set a fair price for it,  It is a friend of his that is selling it to him..  One those buddy deals,  you know,  "I'm not sure,  just pay me what's fair.."

                       Chris

rick <gates at geetel.net> wrote:
Chris, Hauling rates run normally between $1.50-$2.00 per loaded
mile....there are several guys that run the midwest that haul small
equipment like that for around those rates......Rick