[Farmall] U-haul and tractor hauling

Jim Rohr jimships at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 09:23:23 PST 2004

Hi John,

Your idea should work fine providing you have the clearance to drive it up,
the truck and deck has the load capacity and the steel ramps are sufficient
and locked to the bed in some way to prevent a slip-off while loading.
D-style tie downs rings would need to be through bolted to the truck frame
if possible. It would be a bad day to slam on the brakes and launch your
tractor forward.

Jim