[AJD] 420 crawler values

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 09:16:34 PST 2004

My cousin is looking at a 420 Crawler.   I wish I had the pictures to post,  but I have not scanned them yet.   The crawler has 1600 original hours on it   It is a four roller track frame.  Pins,  Bushing, Pads, Rails all look good from the pictures.   It was an orchard machine,  not it has an inside mounted blade,  and what looks like a gearmatic winch.   The owner says it has original paint.    We are trying to come up with a fair market value for it.   It is in Western Washington.   Anyone bought or sold one lately?  $3500 a good starting place?

                                     Chris