[AJD] Mike's B - crankcase

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Wed Dec 22 06:11:58 PST 2004

Terry -

You sound like you've already been down this path.  Meg and I recently had a very
similar discussion about "her" dream pickup.  I put some effort into explaining it
would be "our" project and she would be the "primary driver", but that it would be a
"ranch" pickup and not "her's"...  that it would not go off to college and after she left
home she could feel free to come back and drive it as often as she liked... to which I
got a "Yes Daddy... and I love you soooo much".    I think I'm toast.

Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624