[AT] Got Woodchuck Pills?

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Tue Dec 21 16:15:46 PST 2004

When we had some extra time on the farm; we used to fill up a 500 gallon
tank and flood the holes.  We did it during the heat of the day, since
the woodchucks were most likely to be in their holes at that time.  It
was like taking candy from a baby.  They would come out of their holes
and we would blast them with a 12 gauge.  We also had other methods that
were very effective, but I won't expand on them, since the item we used
is no longer available and not labeled for rodent control.

Louis