[AJD] More FlyWheel Stories-County Fair

wjohnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Tue Dec 21 13:10:04 PST 2004

Greg,
I had a flywheel come off an "A".  I had just bought the tractor and
unloaded it at the house.  Figured I'd start it to see what it sounded
like.  It fired up the first turn and the fly wheel hit the ground running
and is still in the bottom of my pond where it ended up.  Of course,now I
always check things over a little before I get carried away.  I'm glad I
wasn't in that line.  with my luck I'd have been before the dozer.
Merle