[AT] Got Woodchuck Pills?

rasmith4 at juno.com rasmith4 at juno.com
Tue Dec 21 05:21:07 PST 2004

Carl

I'm glad to see that you are become politically correct.

I too use said pills.  I noticed that the last time I bought any that the price and risen dramatically.  From about 39 cents each to where they were more than the cost of a quart of gasoline.  And I figured if I used gasoline it would take less than a full quart.

I do recall some discussion a while back someplace about using gasoline or propane for this purpose.

Perhaps this should be referred to the Dotson Brothers for further inquiry as it appears closely related to their primary interests?

Personally, gasoline or propane seems a tad too volatile for me.  Perhaps we could use old motor oil in some fashion to accomplish this purpose.

Richard
In Central NY