[AJD] More FlyWheel Stories-nice guys

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Dec 21 07:59:53 PST 2004

I knew the fellow who started the machine works, his name was Chester and he stopped in the store once years ago when he was out in Colorado deer hunting. VERY nice guy. Dave seems to be the same although I don't know if Chester sold out to him or if Dave runs it or what
Anyway, never EVER a problem with these guys. I have saved many a two banger with these flywheels. Freight is the only consideration, it has to ship by truck
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!