[AT] World Famous Internationally Traveled Blue Handled Fence Pliers

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Dec 21 06:43:11 PST 2004

	This has been a terribly jumbled year so I have not been able to track them but I have heard rumors...
One involved a short stint in Iraq. Another was a wire cutting session at a certain extremely northern toy factory.
Yet another involved some place called "Neverland"... I certainly hope the latter involved Peter Pan and not
Michael Jackson...   ;-)
	Has anyone seen them pop up this year? They have always been fond of tractor shows.

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net