[AJD] Greetings / Fly Wheel

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Dec 20 22:42:15 PST 2004

Louis:

That is a funny, but could have been a disaster, story. I wonder if he
changed his underwear before he came into the dealership. I can attest to
the fact that Gas flywheels do also come loose. We never had trouble with
the flywheel on our Gas 70 in the 50's until will hopped the engine up quite
a bit. We put in M & W raised domed pistons in it. From that time on we had
trouble keeping the flywheel tight. As I recall we finally cracked the
flywheel by reefing on it too much. Got a new flywheel and that stopped the
problem. That was one mean 70 from then on!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com