[AJD] Mike's B - crankcase

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Mon Dec 20 17:54:56 PST 2004

There is no stupid questions, the only ones that are the unasked ones
that get you in trouble or hurt.... I have only been doing this for 3
years myself and this group has helped me a lot and put up with some
real doozies from me.. I never in my life tackled anything larger than a
pushmower before I jumped into Deeredom with both feet..i did start
small with a JD pumpjack, then a JD Letz mill, my first running machine
was a JD LUS, the the 70 which we call Lazarus around the house because
it was resurrected from a year long death...But the next project is a
real hard
......................... Its to finish my daughters scale doll house
that’s 2 story with lights and woodsiding and the works.........She has
waited for a year with it partially completed and when it turns to cold
(like now) after Xmas it will be done...

Dennis