[AJD] Mike's B - crankcase

Dave Mayfield johndeere at gwltd.com
Mon Dec 20 17:40:33 PST 2004

Mike, good luck the B is great tractor, I have been having lots of fun with
mine. Hope your turns out well. By the way I had a great Uncle from Germany
that use to go visit family and go hunting in Fredericksburg, I understand
it has lots of us Germans there. I see also they have a great Oktoberfest. I
do one here and do hay rack rides pulled by my B or a 8n I have, goes over
well.

J. Dave Mayfield
www.w9wrl.com