[AJD] Mike's B - crankcase

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Mon Dec 20 15:01:49 PST 2004

Frank -

I learned to respect your advice a long time ago... I'm not going there... not going
there... not going.  Fortunately I have a tractor buddy and she has small hands so
we're diving in through the top.  BTW, my tractor buddy is my 15 yo daughter who is
seven months out from an unrestricted drivers license and whose world starts and
stops with dreams of a late 40's to early 50's pickup truck.  Told her the B would be
a good project for us to learn to work together on... and we weren't even going to
look at pickups until the B was up and running.

Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624