[Farmall] Tachometer

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 20 16:23:50 PST 2004

The electronic ones are of interest.  Price a bit more than the model
airplane unit but would not be much of a deterrent.  They are less
portable, however.  This wouldn't be much of a problem if used only
occasionally to set idle or such.  The mechanicals unit always entail
getting a good, non-hazardous place for contact -- avoiding fan blades,
etc.  Admittedly it would be nice to have one for a variety of shop uses!

Bob Holtzer