[AT] Case VAC parts needed

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Dec 20 12:34:03 PST 2004

I did some cleaning and decided that since I have no Case equipment of any
kind and probably won't ever get any, I probably don't need any Case
manuals (and folks say I am slow (-;  ).  I decided to sell them, so I have
5 implement parts catalog on Ebay right now.  I know this is shamelessly
self promoting of me to post this but since there were several requests on
this list recently for Case parts and info I thought I would mention them.
Click on this URL to see one of them then click on "seller's other items"
to see the rest.

http://urlsnip.com/031235

Hope this helps someone,

Spencer Yost