[AT] returned mail

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 08:24:53 PST 2004

Cecil every once in while I get a message that  my e-mail didn't go though
but I see it on the list. I don't know why this is  but I have sent the copy of
the letter to Spencer who said he would look into  it. I hear that other list
are also having this problem I think personally that  its due to people
wanting to stay with the old text only method and its just not  compatible with the
modern computers and programs that use HTML but that's my  opinion not based
on any facts.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361