[Farmall] Tachometer

soffiler at myeastern.com soffiler at myeastern.com
Mon Dec 20 07:56:38 PST 2004

I don't know but strongly suspect it reads RPM directly.  If
it just counted the number of times the prop blade passed,
you'd see nothing but an ever-increasing number on the
readout as it passed by over and over and over.  That would
be useless, unless you also had a stopwatch and froze the
count reading at some particular point, then did the math.
I can't believe anyone would find something like that even
remotely useful.  Therefore my hunch it reads RPM directly.

Steve O.